Pecan Pie Almond Butter Balls
Get the sweet pecan-y goodness with out all the extra sugar with these Pecan Pie Almond Butter Balls.
- 1 Cup of Dates Pitted
- ½ Cup of Barney Honey Flax Almond Butter
- 1 Cup of Pecans
- 1 Cup of Oats
- ¼ of Maple Syrup
- Place all ingredients into the food processor and blend until a dough forms (approximately 3 minutes)
- You may need to blot excess oil (from the pecans) with a paper towel
- Remove dough from the food processor and roll 1½” balls
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks
Recipe courtesy of Georgie at In It 4 The Long Run.