Gluten Free Almond Flour Brownies
Submitted by Julia McCaughey with Living Healthy with Julia
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (gently melted)
- 2 cups Barney Bakery Almond Flour
- 1/2 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all wet ingredients together until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add dry mix to the wet mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.