- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Bake pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell, using a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, microwave whipping cream uncovered on High 30 seconds.
- Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread chocolate filling over bottom of baked shell. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, Barney Butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Carefully spread over chocolate filling.
- Spread whipped topping over almond butter filling.
- Mix toasted coconut and toasted almonds. Sprinkle over whipped topping.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until set.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Note: Coconut can be toasted 5 to 7 minutes on an ungreased small cookie sheet while oven preheats. Then almonds can be toasted 8 to 10 minutes on the same cookie sheet after removing coconut.