- 1 cup apricots/dates
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2-3 tablespoons Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter
- 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup oats
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Finely process the cashews, almonds and 3/4 cup oats; place in bowl with chocolate chips, remaining oats and almond butter.
- Puree the apricots/dates in a food processor and add to the bowl.
- Mix until well combined. You may find it easier to use your hands after a while.
- Place in a square container lined with parchment paper; you can use a pan, a Tupperware container, or anything you prefer.
- Roll out the dough on the parchment paper and freeze for a few hours until hard enough to cut with a knife in bars without losing the shape.