- 2 large carrots
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1/4 cup of softened Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter*
- 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Wash and peel carrots and sweet potato.
- Spiralize (I used the smaller blade).
- Add half of the spiralized mixture to skillet with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Cover. Let cook for 3-5 minutes (you want it softened but not soggy).
- Meanwhile, mix softened almond butter, coconut aminos, almond milk, ginger, and remaining coconut oil until combined.
- Once noodles are soft, remove from heat and place in a separate bowl
- Mix in almond butter sauce until fully combined.
- Add in sesame seeds and salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve warm or cool, whichever you prefer.