- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Barney Butter Smooth or Barney Butter Crunchy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 8 medjool dates pitted
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Grind oats into a coarse consistency in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until a sticky dough is formed.
- Rolls into balls or press into a parchment-lined pan 8x8 in. or smaller.
- Chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour. Cut into squares and enjoy!