- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter or Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons ground flax
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- With a mixer, cream butter, almond, and sugars together. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, baking powder, flax, cinnamon and salt together. Slowly add to wet ingredients until mixture is just blended. Fold in chocolate chips. The dough will be slightly crumbly.
- Press dough evenly into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bars are golden brown.